Sunday, October 17, 2010

Week 6

This past week has been meh,
I was out of Brattleboro from LAST Friday afternoon till Wednesday morning for a family matter.
I missed Monday Intensive class, dance class, lyra/sling class, and fabric class.
BUT, I have already learned what I missed in lyra/sling, and I talked to the teacher of fabrics, I'll pick up the choreo in dance, and Intensives was stretching, which I did a lot of while I was gone.
I drove from Boston to Vermont at 630am so I could make my 9am class with Jamie on time on Wednesday.
Wednesday morning circuit was nice, but it wasn't as hectic and brutal as I wanted it to be.
Physical theater class was good. I witnessed the MOST INSANE YES GAME improv i'd ever witnessed in the history of watching improv games, or being in them for that matter.
In the scene, Adam was jumping on a trampoline with everyone else, he falls through a hole, he breaks his legs, they steal his wallet, take him to a hospital, fix his legs, leaves him on the floor, bury him, watch him crawl his way out of the earth, swam away from zombie adam, found Treasure Island, took as much gold from treasure island as possible, went to God to buy Adam's life back, got SHOT by Adam.
It was EPIC!

Anyway, I'm feeling stronger as the days go buy, and my skills are increasing in control. I don't feel like I've reached mastery of any new tricks, but my strength and endurance is definitely increasing, so obviously mastery will come soon after ( i hope).
I'm almost getting past double front hip circles into TRULY continuous ones.
Will post video once I get that darn trick.

No comments: