Monday, December 6, 2010

Update on my life...

Hey everyone, sorry for the absence lately,
I was gone for thanksgiving, and then the week I came back was just hectic, but here's a quicky update on stuff, and this weekend, I'll post more.
Thanksgiving was low-key I got to see my mom, stepdad, and my best friend Sari.
I came back, and we got right back into rehearsing the Intensive program's act for the NECCA winter holiday show The Flying Nut (the Nutcracker story told through circus).
I ended up having a completely random opportunity to babysit for some circus performers' children while a bunch of NECCA staff performed at Mohegan Sun in CT.
So i got to watch some kids and then spend the night at Mohegan Sun for free (and got money for the babysitting). Seriously, not a bad deal.
On the way home, we stopped at OSGOODS which is THE fabric store to go to around here apparently.
I got about 60$ worth of fabric (including my most expensive fabric yet, 18$ per yard, but I bought that for a costume for myself, so I consider it worth it).
This weekend was pretty lame-o. Just worked at Fireworks a lot.
This week has started off with a painful bang, my right hip is REALLY hurting because of these frequest abuses rehearsals we have for the Flying Nut, I need to figure out some changes that I can make to protect it.
More soon...

No comments: